1. Mousturize your lips: No lipstick would stay long on chapped lips. You can apply a hydrating products onto your lips, a nourishing oil like coconut oil, or a balm.
2. Choose your formula: Try a smudge-proof liner, a long-wearing concealer, or a lip primer. Besides, mattes will last longer than satins and glosses.
3. Don't go too thick: Build thin layers of your chosen lipstick shade, and blot with a tissue after every coat.
4. Set and go: Of the many ways to set your lipstick, a popular one is always to dust translucent powder on top.
5. Eating & Drinking: While eating, you can cut into smaller bits with knife and fork and try to bite things with your teeth more so than wrapping your lips around it. While drinking, use a straw to prevent
HEY, LET’S KEEP IN TOUCH!
If you have any questions about our products or services, feel free to reach out to customer service team.