To control microbial and chemical stability of cosmetic products appropriate raw materials are applied in formulation process: preservatives and antioxidants ...
Simple cosmetic emulsions are classiﬁed as:
• Oil in water emulsion. (O/W) A Low volume of oil is dispersed into a large volume of water.
• Water in oil emulsion. (W/O) The low volume of water is dispersed into a large volume of oil.
• Water in silicone. (W/Si emulsion) Example: a hand cream or barrier cream.
• Multiple emulsions such as oil in water in oil (W/O/W) are also possible.
• Oil-free. These include solutions and gels.
• Water free. These newer creams known as Oleogels are becoming popular for the barrier disordered skin.
HEY, LET’S KEEP IN TOUCH!
If you have any questions about our products or services, feel free to reach out to customer service team.
Get in touch
If you have any questions about our products or services, feel free to reach out to customer service team. Provide unique experiences for everyone involved with a brand. We've got preferential price and best-quality products for you.