Eyeliner helps enhance the shape of your eyes and makes them appear sharp and beautiful. While we have various eyeliners — pencil, liquid, pen, and gel — available on the market, ‘how to apply gel eyeliner perfectly?’ is a question only a few can answer.
1. Before you begin anything, the first step is to properly clean your eyes, so that it does not have any dirt or leftover makeup.
2. Once you have cleaned your eyes thoroughly, dip the gel liner brush into the pot, and coat both sides of the brush with the gel.
3. Now dab the brush gently on the edge of the pot to form a pointed brush. It is advisable to use a flat, angular liner with gel eye liners.
4. Begin by lining in the middle of the lash line and move to the outside corner of the eye. Now gently lift the lid to tight-line the lash line. Do this only if your gel eyeliner is waterline safe.
5. Next, apply the liner all the way to the inner corner of the eye. Try to keep the line thick on the outer corner and thin on the inner corner. Alternatively, you can also follow the natural shape of your eye.
6. Always line the whole way across the eyelid as this will help to open up your eye and make it look bigger.
7. Now repeat the entire process with the other eye. Try not to leave any space between the eyeliner and the lash line.
When you have finished, your eyes will look bigger and more defined.
HEY, LET’S KEEP IN TOUCH!
If you have any questions about our products or services, feel free to reach out to customer service team.
Get in touch
If you have any questions about our products or services, feel free to reach out to customer service team. Provide unique experiences for everyone involved with a brand. We've got preferential price and best-quality products for you.