Everything good comes in organic ingredients. The climate is already doing its damage to your skin. Hence, you must make sure whatever you apply is safe to your face. The most harmful ingredients that can cause significant damage are found in lipsticks. So what to use instead of these? Say hello to organic lipsticks, these products are safe and bring abundant benefits.
Reasons Why You Should Switch to Organic Lipsticks:
1. Moisturize and Nourish Your Lips:
Just as everything loves nourishment, your lips, too deserve equal treatment. To get your lips hydrated, moisturized, and filled with nutrients, get organistick lipstick. The base for these lipsticks is usually a fruit or a flower which is 100 percent safe. Other ingredients they contain include coconut oil, vitamin E, shea butter, and beeswax. All of these ingredients are said to have healing and hydrating properties.
2. Save for Sensitive Lips:
Sensitive skin people have a hard time getting makeup products. It is because they can't find products that can help their skin from getting inflamed. There are certain ingredients in ordinary lipsticks that can cause a sensitive reaction to occur to your lips. However, organic lipsticks are natural and hence are entirely free from chemicals.
3. They are Cruelty-Free:
Even the world's most renowned brands test their cosmetics on animals. With the growing percentage of animal abuse, it is high time you support organic brands. Organic lipsticks are made from 100 percent safe and natural ingredients. No animals are killed or tested when manufacturing these products.
4. Long-Lasting Finish:
You may have the misconception that organic lipsticks may not be as long-lasting as ordinary ones. However, that is not the case at all! Organic matte lipstick can last you a minimum of eight hours. Another great thing about these lipsticks is that they look super natural on the face. With how the no-makeup look has become so famous these days, these lipsticks will prove to be worth your money!
5. Can be Easily Made at Home:
The greatest advantage that comes out of switching to organic lipstick is that they are cheap. More so, they can easily be made at home! You only need to get wax, butter, food colors, and some essential oils. Mix them all and pour them into a lipstick container. That's it, after letting them stay there for twenty-four hours, you will have your organic lipstick.
6. They Don’t Contain Harmful Ingredients:
Lipsticks contain parabens and lead, which can have a significant impact on our health. Both of these ingredients are highly harmful, parabens can enter the bloodstream and disrupt hormone balance. It can also cause problems in your reproductive organs, so products containing parabens should be avoided. Lead, on the other hand, can cause problems neurologically and is also known as a neurotoxin. Even a tiny amount of lead consumed can cause damage. Since most of us end up eating our lipstick at the end of the day, lipsticks with safe ingredients should be picked. Hence, considering everything, you should switch to organic lipsticks and be better safe than sorry.
A Deeper Look into the Ingredients:
If the above reasons haven’t yet made up your mind, then the following will. Take a look at the advantages the following ingredients added to organic matte lipstick can bring you.
· Beeswax: Simply put, without this component, there is no organic lipstick. Beeswax holds the structure of organic lipsticks. They ensure that the lipstick comes off nice and smooth for that perfect application.
· Food Coloring: What attracts you the most when buying lipstick? Its color! Most organic lipsticks made at home have food coloring added to them to give their lipstick a shade. Food colors are safe and hence can be the perfect addition. If not food colors, then most brands use pigments.
· Shea Butter: The major reason you may even think of getting organic lipsticks is their hydrating and moisturizing properties. The star ingredient of such lipsticks is the famous shea butter! Shea butter is known for its nourishing properties. Organic lipstick makes your lips hydrated and moisturized.
· Essential Oils: Essential oils are not only used for their smell but also for their properties. Some essential oils make their way toward hydrating your lips while also adding some shine.
Thanks to awareness campaigns through which we get to know about such things. We unknowingly include so many products in our routine that they do us more harm than good. It is always best to look out for everything and switch to organic lipsticks! At Banffee Makeup, we feature some of the most premium quality makeup products that are absolutely safe to the skin. So make sure and get the best products at the best deals!
HEY, LET’S KEEP IN TOUCH!
If you have any questions about our products or services, feel free to reach out to customer service team.