If red lipsticks make you look glamorous and hot, rose pink lipsticks shades bring out your adventurous and fun side. Whether it is a bright pop of subtle neon pink or everyday nude pink, different pink lipstick shades finally have their moment. Everybody is rocking a pink pout, from your favourite celebrities on the red carpet to models on big international runways. Just one swipe of this powerful colour quickly knocks years off your look and makes you look fresh-faced and young. But finding the best rose pink lipstick that compliments your skin tone is not forever as easy as you think!
What does it mean when you wear rose pink lipstick?
Colour psychologists advise pink as a beautiful colour associated with kindness, love and femininity. But how it was recognized by society has changed over the years. Back in the day, it was considered masculine. Blue used to be girl's colour and pink a boy's.
Which rose pink lipstick shade should you pick?
Different pink lipstick shades have different undertones, and here is how you can find the best rose pink lipstick that works excellent with your skin colour:
▶ Fair skin tones
This colour family has the best shades for you. Soft pinks, pastels, peach pinks, and blue-toned pinks are forever the way to go for you. Select something soft and close to your natural lip shade for daytime wear. For nighttime, you can try experimenting with neons and pastels.
▶ Olive/medium skin tones
Go strong or go sheer. You have got this one, whether it is crème, matte, or natural. Try bright, fun colours and make that pout pop. But if you are shy and want to go slow with this sultry shade, try something pink with hues of brown or muted. This category does not have to hesitate too much about their undertone, but if you are still alert, a mauve pink will never go wrong.
▶ Deep skin tones
Make your electrifying pink lipstick stand out by selecting a matte finish, preferably liquid. Go shine bright and bold. Look for dynamic, purple-toned pinks and try shades in fuschia or magenta. Even if you are going for a crème or gloss finish, go for something pigmented-packed. It is best to avoid sheer formulas and go all in with this shade for your perfect skin tone.
▶ Pinks for the Tan Clan
People with olive skin tones consider themselves very lucky. You can rock any bright lipstick without any risk. Anyway, tanned skin tones generally have a neutral to hot undertone. You need to look for a hot, honey undertone in your pink lipstick. Something with a caramel hue in your pink will hit the spot. Try rejecting too light pinks for your complexion and go for warm, coral, and watermelon pinks. But if you are unsure, you can pick any shade of pink. You cannot go wrong with pink on you.
▶ Pinks for the divine dusky divas
People with deep skin tones look sweet with bright lipsticks. If you are looking for a new pink lipstick, go with bold. Go for vivid colours like fuschia, magenta, and hot pink.
Can I wear pink lipstick every day?
Experiment and swatch the shades. Feel free to play with textures and pink, which makes you feel confident and relaxed – matte, satin, gloss or sheer.
How to apply your rose pink lipstick
Once you have the best pink lipstick for your skin tone, you must also wear it the right way. That means following a few makeup tips and hacks to make that pink lipstick look amazing.
· Forever begin with prepping the lips, moisturizing them, and removing any dry patches that might affect how the pink rose lipstick will look at the end.
· Makeup artists also advise brushing some foundation around the lips to prevent any colour from bleeding. This might be an issue with certain lipstick brands, mainly if they are super hydrating.
· Lip liner is another way to stop colour bleeding while providing an outline to colour. We forever seem to do better when orders are perfectly defined. Perhaps that is due to playing with many colouring books at a younger age.
· Finally, a unique brush might be handy when adding the pink rose lipstick to get the pigment in there.
· You can go matte or glossy. However you wish. Either way, go for a tissue blot before adding on any gloss to even out the colour and truly set it in.
· Ombre pink lips will make those lips emerge larger due to the light centring to the fullest areas. You must use a lip eraser or foundation to provide a clean slate to include the pink pigment to get the ombre lip. You may use a pencil to map out where the darker pink, red, and orange will be included.
· Use only the best pencil, with dark red at the top, red pink in the centre, and darker orange lining on the bottom lip, blending in for the top result. Again, you can play with gloss or leave it matte.
· If you want to take the opposite route and emerge more naturally, select a sheer pink lipstick and keep the eyes natural. You will be more than happy with that best pink pout that is not loud and does not scream Barbie.
Rose pink lip makeup tips and hacks
As with any other makeup product, there are beauty hacks to remember when applying rose pink lipstick for a day or night out. A few things to consider:
· Lighter pink lipstick makes the lips appear fuller, while darker shades will thin them out. Pick what you will wear according to how you want that pout to look.
· Berry pink lipstick shades look best on darker skin tones, warm or cool. These pink lipsticks are your best friend and are vibrant and with a perfect gloss.
· Coral pink lipstick can look great on any skin tone due to the undertone of caramel. Enjoy it, no matter what your skin colour is.
HEY, LET’S KEEP IN TOUCH!
If you have any questions about our products or services, feel free to reach out to customer service team.