Our lips are the focal point of our looks, making our faces the center of attention to others. We should be taking care as they are very sensitive, and the more care we take, the better we look. You can use many products to take care of them, and Lip Scrub is one of them. Lip Scrubs can help us maintain their shine, softness, and color if taken well care of, especially if you are looking to buy a Private Label Lip Scrub for your beauty you directly get it from Banffee Makeup. If you are looking for a Private Label Lip Scrub on the market and are unaware of what a lip scrub can do for you, then read on to find out more.
Like Body Scrubs, lip scrubs are semi-liquid solutions containing soft and solid base ingredients/particles that help exfoliate dry and dead skin on your lips and keep them moist. Their primary purpose is to remove the skin mechanically instead of chemically through a physical application known as scrubbing. Most Private Label Lip Scrub comes in the shape of lipstick which you can apply directly on your lip skin, and sometimes come in DIY scrubbers.
· Before applying lip scrub on your lips, ensure they are wet so the scrub doesn't cause abrasive action.
· After applying the scrub evenly on the lips, apply your finger in a circular motion. Keep doing this on your lips for 30 seconds to a minute.
· You can then wash the lip scrub with lukewarm water when you are done.
· You can scrub daily before applying any lip gloss or lipstick on them.
· Avoid using the scrub if you have cuts on your lips.
· Be gentle when applying on the lips, and exfoliate when needed.
· Overdoing the scrubbing application can cause irritation
· Don’t use a lip scrub if your lips are sunburned or raw, as the scrub will cause them pain
When you are in the market for Private Label Lip Scrub, the following are some crucial things you should keep in mind:
· Look for scrubs that have emollient substances in them, which is part of a creamy or oily base for the scrub
· Emollient substances help your lips stay soft and soothing and can keep them moisturized.
· The most common emollient substances are jojoba oil, coconut oil, and pure vitamin E.
· You can also look for humectants as a substitute or base in the lip scrubs, as their function is to retain moisture
· The most common humectants are honey, aloe, and even glycerin
· The best humectant would be honey, as it is a natural ingredient and has healing properties
· While many Private Label Lip Scrub is available online, you can make your scrub at home with all-natural ingredients if you do your research well.
· You should choose soft ingredients, as we mentioned above
· Sugar-based scrubs are also quite soft and great for your lips and gent on your skin
· Don’t buy scrubs that have preservatives
Now that you have found an excellent Private Label Lip Scrub, don’t forget to do the following things after you have cleaned your lips with lukewarm water:
· Apply lip balm, which acts as a moisture-retention substance that will keep your lips hydrated
· Petroleum jelly is an excellent substitute, as it can soothe and soften your skin by keeping moisture in.
Let's discuss some of the benefits, especially if you have a Private Label Lip Scrub:
· Improves the texture of your lips
· Enhances the health of your lips, making them shine more often
· It keeps your lips healthy and exfoliated
· Good base scrubs help in water retention and keep your lips hydrated
· Removes dead cells that can enhance the cells turnover
· Scrubbing regularly can enhance the softer skin
· Applying a scrubber before applying lipstick provides a clean and soft lip that prevents cracks and smudges on your lip application.
Most individuals apply a lip scrub before applying makeup because they want a smooth lip makeup application. If you have soft and sensitive lips, we don’t recommend doing a lip scrub often as they may leave irritation in their wake. In these cases, we recommend applying scrubs not more than 2-3 times a week.
Scrubbing in itself is an abrasive reaction; that's why a lot of lip scrubs have oily bases and moisturizers included in them. Consider an abrasive paper that you use for different purposes. If you are not soft with a lip scrubber, you can damage your skin more than help. You can reduce the application frequency to avoid irritation or start applying Vaseline or similar balm after washing your lips when you have already applied a lip scrub.
Banffee Makeup is specialzed in OEM/ODM cosmetics for many years, if you are looking for a professional & reliable manufacturer forprivate label lip scrub, welcome to get a quote from us.
HEY, LET’S KEEP IN TOUCH!
If you have any questions about our products or services, feel free to reach out to customer service team.