In daily makeup, we hardly need more than three products. A moisturizer, sunblock, and a tint work for most people. To create a decent smokey look, you must use other products, including the best brown eyeshadow, foundation, and mascara. Let's dive into the details of the smokey makeup look and the role of eyeshadow in it.
1. A foundation of your skin tone will do magic to your skin.
2. Have a concealer to hide your pimple spots or your dark circles.
3. A highlighter to apply on your cheekbones gives it a bright glowy look.
4. A primer is essential for sustaining your makeup. It will help it stay for long hours.
5. Have a tint or a blush always in your bag. It can be your best product for creating a quick makeup look.
6. A lipstick of neutral color will go with most of your outfits and a setting powder at last.
When you are getting ready for a party or special day, you want an attractive look. To create a different look, you should focus more on eye makeup. A perfect and creative eye look attracts others and makes you stand out among others. Before getting your hands on eye makeup, you should decide what color you have to choose. Different colors suit different eyes, but the most popular eye makeup is the smokey look, and you should use brown eyeshadow for it. Get yourself the best brown eyeshadow from Banffee Makeup and start learning today!
The Smokey eye look is the most popular in the fashion world. The brown color is the best option to create a subtle makeup look. Black smokey eyes give a more fancy look, but brown ones give a decent look along with being cool. The art of creating a smokey look is something everyone is not perfect at. You have to learn or get it done by a professional makeup artist. Here's how you can use your best brown eyeshadow to create the smokey look in easy steps:
1) First, cover your eyelid with a light-colored eyeshadow. Shading will give a smooth look and create a base on your eyelid.
2) Second, use a light brown color to shade the crease of your eyelid. You can also shade your eye's outer corner with the same color.
3) Next, you must use brown eyeliner and blend the color outwards. It will define your eyelash line and give you a fine look.
4) At last, add a reddish brown color to the area above your eyeliner and complete the look by blending it.
Eye makeup does magic to your whole look. The color you choose should compliment your outfit to stand out more. Get the best brown eyeshadow and use it to create a decent smokey look for different events. It would help if you learned to do basic makeup as it helps in boosting your confidence.
HEY, LET’S KEEP IN TOUCH!
If you have any questions about our products or services, feel free to reach out to customer service team.