Despite the fact that lip liner is not as expressive in a mike-up as lipstick, it plays a very important role. It helps to visually enlarge the lips, makes them voluminous, expressive, hides imperfections, and presents advantages in the most favorable light. Before you start using a lip liner, you need to pick it up.
The shade of lipstick and lip liner can really affect the visual perception of lip volume. Focus on the natural color to choose your ideal shade. And try to choose a lipstick tone slightly brighter than the lips' natural color. Moreover, choose a pencil in accordance with the shade of lipstick.
By color and texture, these cosmetics are divided into several types:
· Colorless. Its task is to fix a transparent balm or lip gloss on the lips.
· White. It is designed to visually increase the volume of the lips.
· Beige. Increases volume and masks defects (wounds, cracks).
· Pigmented. They are selected to match the lipstick and in accordance with the type of appearance.
· Waterproof. These cosmetics contain long-lasting color pigment, thanks to which you can eat and drink without worrying about your lips losing their attractiveness.
· Silicone. Silicone lip pencils fill in wrinkles and cracks to create the perfect, seductive lip contour. A silicone pencil, like a colorless pencil, goes well with any lipstick.
· Use a thin line to draw the outline of the upper lip. Then, start drawing from the central part.
· Draw the center of the lower lip.
· Mark the corners of the lips, connect the lines of the central part with the corners. Make the line a little more visible in the corners.
· If you want to select a path, draw thicker lines. If your goal is only to slightly outline the outline without an accent, go along it with thin strokes.
· Blend the pencil with a lip brush. If the pencil matches the lipstick exactly in color, blend only the outline. If the pencil is different, blend the entire area.
· Apply lipstick and blend it with a brush so that its pigment "drowns out" the pencil.
Makeup without lipstick - opt for matte, almost velvet sponges! With the help of one or more lip pencils, you can create, effectively and at the same time, natural makeup.
· Choose 2 colors that are as close to each other as possible (the difference should be no more than two or three tones).
· Apply a nourishing cream or hygiene balm to your lips. Wait for the product to be absorbed and start applying makeup.
· Outline the outline without going beyond it. Drawing behind the contour looks sensual and beautiful only in the photo. In reality, upon closer inspection, it will be seen that you have gone beyond the natural "boundaries." If you are not a professional makeup artist, it is not easy to make a beautiful drawing "behind the contour."
· Start outlining the center of the upper and lower lips.
· Connect the traced lines to the corners of the lips.
· Make the contour line a little more defined than when using lipstick.
· Blend the outline with a brush.
· Apply a light pencil on the central part of the lips with thin strokes.
· Blend it so that it blends into the dark outline, and the entire lip is evenly coated with pigment. Add glitter to the makeup if desired.
The effect of "kissed lips" is now in trend, as the blurred outline looks as natural as possible. Plus, it gives additional volume and is easy to perform - for this, many girls like it. You can blend the lip contour with your fingertips, a soft brush, or a cotton swab. Take a small amount of lipstick and use a hammering motion to fill in the entire surface of the lips without going beyond the contour. Then gently blend the lipstick along the contour with a cotton swab or with your fingertips.
To visually increase the volume of your lips, use a lip pencil as a base for lipstick. First, draw a contour with them, slightly going beyond the natural borders of the lips, and then blend the pencil over the lips and then fill the entire surface with lipstick or gloss. For plumping lips, choose lipsticks with a shimmery finish.
If you want to make a bright accent on the lips while maintaining volume, first correct the shape of the lips with a pencil. When aligning the contour of the lips, do not try to draw it completely in one stroke. Start with a check mark above the lip, then draw the corners of the lips, drawing lines towards the center, then the lower part, the base. And after that, connect all the lines to each other. A life hack that you should always remember: to give your lips volume, you need to go just a little beyond the natural contour.
1. Eyeliner. All shades of red on the eyelids have long been quite an everyday option. Do not forget to use a base with this application method, as the pencil's soft texture can "float."
2. Eyebrow shaping. Why not? Sharpen the pencil's tip and apply the pigment along with the hair growth with light strokes, blending with a brush. Ready! It is unnecessary to use only discreet shades to match the hairs - experiment with color.
Makeup technique for lip augmentation will help you to make your lips more spectacular, sensual, and voluminous.
· Apply your favorite lipstick. On top of it, along the central part of the upper and lower lips, go over it in white. Draw them in narrow vertical lines and blend it with a brush, also moving up / down.
· Draw in white the outline of the central part of the upper and lower lips. Blend the pencil again.
· Apply a light gloss, and you will see how fuller your lips look.
Another technique of volumetric lip makeup:
· Draw light contours around the lips using a white pencil (apply it behind the contour).
· Cover the surface of the lips with a brown or pinkish-brown tone (the choice of tone depends on the color of the lipstick that suits you)
· Blend the white and color pigments thoroughly.
· Add a dash of glitter or highlighter. Ready!
So, which method do you like the most? Share in the comment box. Also, share your personal or unique ideas as well.
With complete production lines and experienced employees, Banffee Makeup can independently design, develop, manufacture, and test all products in an efficient manner. Throughout the whole process, our QC professionals will supervise each process to ensure product quality. When developing lip liner, we have been focused on increasing its practical value. We have set up a professional team that is mainly responsible for scaling it up for use in different scenarios. Welcome to contact us for lip liner wholesale or custom lip pencils.
HEY, LET’S KEEP IN TOUCH!
If you have any questions about our products or services, feel free to reach out to customer service team.