Glitter is a profound charm among makeup fans. The one makeup that compliments sparkles is your eye. The more it shines, the better it looks.
Types of Glitter eyeshadow
There are 4 types of glitter eyeshadow palette:
1. Liquid glitter eyeshadow
These have a metallic base and glitter flecks to include a multidimensional reflection. Liquid glitter eyeshadow glide on perfectly, are long-lasting, and are blendable.
2. Pressed powder glitter eyeshadow
Powdery glitter pigments are pressed in the wanted shape. These are blendable, velvety soft, buildable and can be layered. These may need an eyeshadow primer.
3. Cream eyeshadows
These are cream eyeshadows with cosmetic-grade glitter in them. The glitter can be chunky or fine. These mostly do not need glitter glue.
4. Glitter loose powder
The glitter powders come in little containers and need a primer or an eyeshadow base and a glitter glue to stick on the eyelids and stay put.
Things you need to apply a Glitter eyeshadow palette:
Buying an eyeshadow palette is not just enough. You need many brushes and tools to make sure you paint your eyelids to perfection. Here are some things you need to apply like a professional:
Blenders are tear drop shaped sponges that permit you to blend the applied makeup easily. They are mainly used for touch ups. The tip of the blenders will support you in applying eyeshadow at the tear duct of your eyes and around the outer side of your eyelid.
Makeup brushes are the most vital companion of every makeup lover. There is a crease line brush, script liner brush, blending brush, winged eyeliner brush, contour brush, smudge brush etc. They apply your eyeshadow in a tidy and neat way. While applying your eyeshadow with the makeup brushes, you will have more than control over your applicator.
You can also get the help of mini sponges, puffs, or just use your finger tips for simple and fuss free application. Kill your makeup brush cleaning time and apply your eyeshadow with your fingertips.
How to apply glitter eyeshadow palette
1) Forever begins with the primer. Apply a layer of primer in every nook and corner of your face and neck. Ensure you do not forget to prime your eyelids. An eyeshadow primer will help you to make a perfect even eyeshadow application.
2) Apply the lightest shade of your eyeshadows on your eyelids. This will support you to remove stickiness. You can take the help of a stiff and flat brush.
3) To include more dimensions to your eye makeup look, characterize your crease.
4) Ensure that you highlight your inside corner as well as your eyebrow bone. You must use the lightest shade of the eyeshadow and use it on your eyebrow bone. This makes your eyebrow look neat and sharp.
5) Use a white shade of highlighter or shimmer to define your eyebrows better. You can also apply it near the tear duct to define your eyes better.
6) Apply your wanted eyeshadow
7) Apply eyeliner on the outside of your lower and upper eyelashes to uplift the look of the eyeshadow. You may try a range of eyeliner methods to shape your eyes better.
8) Apply Kohl Kajal on the waterline that highlights your eyelash.
9) For voluminous and long eyelashes, apply a generous amount of mascara.
10) Paint your eyebrows and you are done
Tips to use
Here are some of the tips to follow before applying glitter eyeshadows makeup:
Glitter isn’t for sensitive eyes
Glitter can scratch your cornea if it gets into your eyes, so it is not meant for the area, mainly not if you wear contacts. But, even apart from this, the skin around the eyes is extremely thin, so glitter can feel abrasive and scratchy, mainly if you are not alert at the time of removal.
Use a glitter base
This not only helps the glitter stick excellently, but when you apply the glue to the demarcated area, the glitter just sticks there and does not go everywhere, providing you a neater look. There are many ways to use glitter bases, and their items generally come with instructions. Some are meant to be applied on the lid, and then the glitter is meant to be packed on top. For a few, you need to use the glue to a brush, and then dip the brush into the glitter to pick it up. For top results, be quick in your application so that the glitter does not stick to the brush or your finger. You might also need to use more glue or base to the brush for excellent stickiness.
Protect your under eyes with tape or patches
Never apply glitter eye makeup without protection. Use tape under your eyes to stop glitter from falling onto your under eyes. You can also use this as a possibility to pamper yourself with some under-eye patches.
Mixing glitter is a bad idea
Mixing 2 different types of glitter is not just a bad idea because you should try to layer glitter, but also because combining shimmers can look messy and dirty unless the colours are truly similar.
Tape is the only way to get rid of it
Just the way you use a wax strip to remove hair, you need to use strips of tape to pick up glitter and get rid of it. After doing this, you can proceed with your usual twin cleanse.
Glitter eyeshadow palettes help to replace the full look of your makeup. But the top glitter eyeshadows take your makeup game to a full new level. They include some drama and intensity to the eyes and make them pop. Some eyeshadows are water-resistant, some have a velvety texture and some are itching-free. Anyway, it would be best to favor the eyeshadow that stays long and is simple to remove using makeup remover without destroying your skin.
HEY, LET’S KEEP IN TOUCH!
If you have any questions about our products or services, feel free to reach out to customer service team.