Choose a lipstick color.
Lip makeup is very important. Eyeshadow, powder blush and lips are the most beautiful parts of a person's face.
The color of the lips is mainly red, sometimes yellow, sometimes white. Different lip colors will give people different feelings. The key to choosing lipsticks for different lip types:
(1) For small and thick lips, you should choose a brighter lip ridge.
For example, a bright red or pink lip liner should draw the outline of the lips slightly outward, while the curve of the lower lip should be drawn slightly outward for a subtle and pleasant impression. When lip liner, you can impress with lip liner
(2) For large and thick lips, it is best to choose a deep red lipstick, which will give people a small mouth shape. C. When applying foundation makeup, press the natural lip line first, then circle the slightly contracted lip line with a shield liner, and then apply lipstick in the center of the lips.
(3) The purpose of small and thin lip grooming is to make lips thicker and more beautiful. You can choose bright colors like pale oval or pink lips. When making a lip liner, you can use the lip liner to make your lips slightly outward and the corners slightly upward.
(4) Large and thin lips should choose red or brown lipstick. Lip liner can be used to increase lip thickness and reduce lip width. Do not choose pearl and silver lipsticks.
(5) For upward-facing lips, you can choose a bright orange or pink lipstick. When drawing lip lines, the upper lip can be appropriately thinned to increase lip movement.
(6) Sagging lips can make the lower lip fuller and thicker near the corners of the lips, thereby flattening the corners of the lips.
Thin lips at the top and thick lips at the bottom can achieve the same soft effect as water.
how to use lipstick
How to use liquid lipstick
Step 1: First choose a moisturizing lipstick, apply it on the lips, fully absorb and moisturize the lips, and then apply the follow-up lip makeup. Step 2: Choose your favorite liquid lipstick and apply it to the middle and inside of your lips.
Step 3: Use a lip brush to apply the lipstick to the lip ring for a natural pink color.
Step 4: Apply a layer of deep lipstick to the center of the lips to add color and moisture to the lips.
Step 5: To avoid makeup and floral makeup, place a tissue over your lips to absorb excess red lipstick.
After the lipstick is dry, it is not easy to make up and eat cosmetics.
how to use orange lipstick
1. Use pink lipstick to fade the lip liner first.
2. Then use orange pink lipstick as the base.
3. Moisturize lips with high gloss liquid and powder blush. Apply powder blush to the middle of the lips and high-shine liquid to the lip line.
4. Lips are not only moist, but also very soft.
Lips are highlighted with high gloss powder.
5. Wet your lips with lip balm
The process of applying lipstick
1. Exfoliate your lips.
If you have dry or even chapped lips, you will be frustrated if you apply red directly and the results are terrible. Therefore, you should first gently wipe your lips with a toothbrush or sugar moistened with water to exfoliate and exfoliate dead skin.
2. Draw the lip line.
Draw your lips with a lip liner. From the outside to the center, carefully draw the lip line along the contour of the lip
3. Use a nude lip liner. It's more natural.
A lip liner can also be used as a base. Fill your lips with lip liner. This will make the lipstick last longer
4. Apply lipstick.
This step is to keep the lips moist. Use colorless lipstick and lip oil.
The process of applying lipstick
1. Open coating.
Apply lipstick evenly on your painted lip line, from center to sides
2. If you want to paint more finely, consider using a lipstick brush
3. If you accidentally pull it out of the lip liner, wipe it with a cotton swab or pad.
4. Look in the mirror to see if it is done. Taking lipstick off the mirror is a tragedy.
5. The lipstick should not be too thick. When you apply a full coat of lipstick, if you think it's not enough, you can apply more, but it's better to use less lipstick than more. A thick layer of lipstick is not only pretty but it is easy to rub off.
Make-up manufacturers, make-up processing factories, make-up OEM manufacturers.